If you like fairy tales or are fond of fantastic literature, then you are probably familiar with the unique novel of Tolkien. It is the story about adventures of the hobbit, dwarfs and other heroes, called the Lord of the Rings. I think this is the most successful fairytale of all that I read. Moreover, this story was not written for little children. This is a fairytale for adults. You will ask why? Yes, take into account at least the volume of the book. Three volumes in other words a trilogy, only an adult and interested reader can read it. But the book immediately gained a frenzied popularity and then a fascinating film was shot.
The film also takes about three hours of your time. But sitting in front of the screen, you forget about time, the plot is so interesting, actors play so professionally. Today academic writing in English will tell you about some interesting facts related to the shooting and actors.
The plot of the film
The story of the little hobbit Bilbo did not end after he returned home. The Ring of All-Power was still with him, and his beloved nephew Frodo Baggins grew up and was the most suitable candidate, who could be entrusted with a terrible secret. The film describes the adventures of Frodo himself and all his friends who accompanied the little hobbit on such a long and dangerous journey. Eventually the hobbit fulfilled his mission and destroyed the ring. The task was to throw the ring into the Black mountain and at the end of the journey Frodo lost all his friends except Sam. Who could say that this small hobbit who loved flowers and never left his home will turn into the fearless friend who even under the pain of death, will not abandon his host Frodo. I am sure that Sam as not like a servant just like the best friend. Frodo destroyed the ring and everything turned into its places. The peace and happiness came to the Middle Earth. Essay proofreading service can help you with your tasks.
To participate in the film actors were selected very carefully. The film really turned out fantastic. The plot was quite long and it took a long time to realize all the mystical episodes.
It takes long eight years before the perfect movie came out. But of course the result and huge success were worth all the efforts spent. The trilogy (the Brotherhood of the Ring, Two Fortresses, Return of the King) brought huge sums of money to its creators, received about 17 Oscar awards and many others. At first, the directors did not plan three films, but the events developed in such a way that joyful writers could give vent to their fantasies and wrote three new scenarios. All filming took place in New Zealand, but in different parts of the country. Frodo had a dangerous journey (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/have-a-safe-journey-lifehaks-from-professional-travelers) that’s why they had to change the landscapes.
Interesting facts about the film
Now we have prepared some information that might surprise you. These are true facts, which concern actors from the Lord of the Rings or some shooting periods.
1) Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn's role) and Orlando Bloom (Legolas' role) decided to perform all the tricks themselves. These guys were not from the cowardly and did not agree to the participation of stunt men. If you have watched the film, then you understand how complicated the combat technique is in most episodes. Everything looks so realistic that the guys really had to master the art of swordplay. Both Viggo and Orlando had a lot of injuries due to their stunts, Bloom even broke his rib. And in one scene Aragorn kicks a helmet lying on the floor. Pain, reflected on his face, was so realistic that many simply admired the actor's play. In fact, Viggo just broke his finger on his leg and cried out with real pain.
2) The fact that dwarfs have low growth even children know. Funny is the fact that John Rhys Davies is naturally endowed with high growth (185 cm), moreover, he was the highest man in the cast of the Lord of the Rings. But as you already guessed he went to the role of the shortest character - the dwarf Gimli. We must pay tribute to John, he flawlessly coped with the role of the dwarf.
Also in this section:
3) Director Peter Jackson did not miss the opportunity to flash in episodic roles himself. For example, here he sits like a jerk at the tavern "Pony pony" and chews on carrots (according to the script Peter had to smoke a pipe, but after a few puffs he got sick and changed the tube to carrots). Jackson was so carried away by this film that he even attracted his own children. The children of the famous director appeared in all parts of the trilogy. They were small hobbits, then they played the role of Rohan's children, later they were the children of Gondor.
4) At the very beginning of the film (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/have-a-safe-journey-lifehaks-from-professional-travelers), there was a small but humorous scene where Gandalf hit his head against the low ceiling of Bilbo's house. In fact, this was not intended by writers, but the actor really hit his head in the ceiling, while he continued to play his role perfectly. Revising the duplicates, Peter Jackson decided to include this episode in the film, because everything turned out to be more than realistic and even appropriate.
5) In the book, many characters speak different languages and dialects. Well, without the elven language there is no way. So Viggo Mortensen personally decided to insist that his hero Aragorn spoke in his native elven language as often as possible. For this, the actor had to learn the language well, but the result was terrific. Such exclusive episodes only added a film its originality and exclusivity. Detailed information about the company, the creators, the conditions of making orders is on our website.
6) The Oscar award is one of the most prestigious in the world. And many directors are happy if their film can get a reward of this level in at least one nomination. Trilogy Lord of the Rings broke all records. The film received 17 times Oscar. The part called The Return of the King won 11 Oscars, collecting all the nominations.
7) To match the fictional characters of Tolkien, the actors had to make up a lot of makeup. But for them this is common. But the real record was set by the actor, who played King Theoden, who at that time collaborated with the mighty Sauron (the second part of the trilogy). To the king looked as realistic as possible, the man had to impose makeup for 9 hours. I think all the girls of the world should admire the patience of this man, I think he would not have rushed any of us when we try to apply makeup before going out.
8) Almost all the actors (except one), who were members of the Ring Brotherhood, made an identical tattoo in the form of a 9 on elven after the shooting. Only John Rhys Davies did not succumb to the general desire and refused to tattoo. By the way, he was the only actor who started shooting without having read Tolkien's book beforehand.
9) The famous battle of Helm's Padi took several months to shoot. On the screen, everything seems easy and fast, but in reality the battle was only shot at night. It took about four months.
10) As we have said, the trilogy was shot exclusively in New Zealand. Perhaps everyone knew about this event in the country. At that time, the state even established a special ministry for the affairs of the Lord of the Rings. New Zealanders deeply imbued with the plot and the process of filming.
11) Although John Rice Davis did not bother to read the book on which the film was shot, he was still a great in role. Besides the fact that he played a small but quarrelsome Gimli, the actor still managed to sound Enta Tree Freedom.
12) The role of Galadriel and Arwen did not reach those women who were going to play them. It so happened that Lucy Lawless and Uma Thurman, who successfully passed the casting and were approved for these roles, both became pregnant prior to the filming process. As a result, Galadriel played Cate Blanchett, and Liv Tyler perfectly coped with the role of Arwen. We remind you that if you have difficulties with writing home works, you can always use our services. We will be glad if you join our grateful customers.
13) Scenes of the film were not shot in chronological order. The very first successfully filmed scene was the one where the hobbits hide under the road from the Nazgul.
14) Perhaps the most interesting fact is that almost all the actors had to walk in wigs. And of course, the wigs were sorely lacking, so most of the hair was bought in Russia from women who thus earned their living. So in New Zealand went a lot of parcels with hair.
15) There was an episode where Pippin asked for breakfast. He instantly receives an apple from Aragorn. This simple episode (Aragorn rushes with apples) took 16 takes.
16) When they shot the scene of Gandalf's death and the moment he says goodbye to the Ring Brotherhood, no one has seen the actor in this role and has not worked with him. This is all due to the fact that the scenes are not shot in chronological order.
17) In the tavern Pony, several people paced on stilts. Directors wanted to show a contrast in the growth of hobbits and ordinary people.
18) During the council of Elrond, there was a slight fall. For this, they had to involve fifty people who spread the leaves at an exact interval. Before that, several bags of leaves were carefully collected. But many of the leaves had to be painted by hand, because they quickly darkened.
19) For shooting the film, 10,000 arrows and 500 bows were specially made. They also sewed 19,000 suits, and for the hobbits more than 1,600 pairs of latex ears and feet were prepared. The fact is that the latex ears were disposable. They could not be removed without damage.
20) While shooting the trilogy, the directors prepared about 4 minutes of video a day (in usual full-length films only 2-2.5 minutes). The process of filming was in different places at the same time and the stuff consisted of approximately 3,000 people. Only for the crew every day for breakfast prepared 1460 eggs.
21) In real war scenes, real soldiers were to march, but they were taken to the war at that time. Therefore, they had to hire actors and teach them the skills of the march. To do this, they had to spend an unplanned 200 thousand dollars.
22) The actor who played Saruman (Christopher Lee) was the eldest in the film crew. He was born in 1922 and was personally acquainted with Tolkien. Lee just wanted to play the role of Gandalf. It was the dream of all his life but the man was to old and he could not take part in all episodes with struggles. So he played the Saruman successfully.
Well, if you are Tolkien's fans, then it was interesting for you to read this essay. I hope you have learned new and unusual details about your beloved Lord of the Rings. As for me this book can be read many times and the same I can say about the film. It look like this amazing story is eternal. Maybe you are not like the others and haven’t read the book yet. Then I recommend you to do it immediately. Even adults from time to time need to stop and come back into the mystery world. And Tolkien has created the best fictitious world ever. Write my essay for me, this is the main request we received every day. We are happy to inform you that we can cope with any task.