Our life is full of different holidays or other pleasant moments when we can make others happy, giving them gifts. There are many kinds of gifts, but best of the best are those, which were made with the own hands. Such presents are very valuable because they were made with love. A person spent time to make the gift, and it was somebody for whom you are not indifferent. Today our term paper service decided to give you some interesting ideas what presents everybody can make themselves. Let’s make people happy and give them the real gifts!
Of course, it is not a problem to go to the mall and to choose a perfect thing for present. But it is too easy. It is more difficult to make something beautiful by yourself. It doesn’t take you a lot of time or special skills. All the materials you will need you can buy at the shop. I am sure that this essay will be useful for you, because very often we have situations or holidays when it is necessary to give presents. Remember that on our website we have many kinds of services. Visit our site and order any kind of writing work. Our team is professional and friendly. We understood that not all students have time to cope with all the home tasks and maybe some of them are really difficult for you. We can help you, because we can do even the most difficult tasks and you will receive only good marks. Trust us and some of us can writes essay for you.
Top 10 Ideas
We tried to choose the best ideas, which are suitable for birthday parties, Christmas, New Year, Easter etc.
1) A handmade sweet gift. To receive such a gift would be happy a child and an adult. It is not difficult to make it, but the excitement is guaranteed. You will need:
Let’s start to make our present. At first stick the skewers with sweets and gift cards. Then put the foam or Styrofoam in your pot. Cover the foam with moss or artificial grass. Put the skewers with sweets and cards in the foam (the largest sweet place the rear and then distribute gifts in size around the pot). Your sweet pot is ready. Isn’t it beautiful? And you spent a little time to make it. I am sure that you friend will be happy to receive sweets in such an interesting form.
2) A coffee cup. You can make this present for those, who are real coffee drinkers. It takes you much more time to make this present but the result is worth of it. To make a nice coffee cup you will need:
Glue the cotton pads to the cup. All the surface of the cup should be covered with cotton pads. Wrap the cup by the thread and color the cup with brown paint. Now start to stick coffee beans. To avoid empty seats, stick cup with two layers of the grains. Decorate your cup with ribbons. Your cup is ready and now the smell of coffee will be every day in the house.
3) A beautiful album in the style of Instagram. Printed photos are always fashionable, and if they are even decorated then they become perfect. To make an album you need:
From colored cardboard cut the sheets, their size is should be larger than the size of the photos. You can use small stickers and colored pens to decorate each page with a photo and add a few nice words. Glue all the pages and then from the one side glue the thick adhesive tape to get something like book.
4) A present for the girlfriend (boyfriend)
It is necessary to give presents to your sweethearts. We will give you a simple idea of a simple present. To make it you will need:
Carefully glue the envelopes to a sheet of cardboard. Prepare an ordinary sheet of paper (may be several sheets of different colors), and cut out a small card on which you can write your wishes, poems, quotes, etc. You do not have to do as much cards as envelopes, as in some envelopes, you can put a surprise in the form of confetti hearts, etc.
5) Photo frame. If you have an ordinary plastic photo frame you can decorate it as you wish. It may be a photo frame for the New Year. Use glue and all the decorations you have. It can be small paper hearts, stickers, glitters etc. In this way your imagination is your best friend.
6) A postcard from buttons. You will just need a carton and a lot of button. The color of buttons will depend on the theme of your card. If it a Christmas card, then you need red and green buttons. At first on a sheet of paper draw the picture. Then decorate it with buttons, stickers, and glitters, write your wishes. This present you can make together with your children. It is rather easy and beautiful.
7) Gingerbread Cookies. Sweet presents are always popular. You can bake gingerbread cookies on your mom’s recipe or to find the necessary recipe on the Internet. These cookies are easy to decorate and you can bake them in different molds (men, Christmas trees, bells etc).
8) A desk calendar. This present will be very useful for everybody. You will need:
At first you should prepare the base of your calendar. Take the sheet of paper and fold it in half. Two parts should be the same. Then take the printed or painted calendar and glue it on the base. You can decorate or write down some wishes.
9) Easter eggs. You can make funny and smiling eggs. You will need only a few things:
It can be not the real eggs but plastic eggs or some other material. At first, as usual, color the eggs with yellow dye. Waiting the time indicated on the package, the intensity of the color depends on it. You can get out the egg into the painting process, checking whether it has reached the desired color. After painting the eggs let dry them for about ten minutes, and then start your creativity. Draw a smiles, eyes with a black food marker, then take the read one and draw chees, lips etc. Eggs are ready, you can even eat them, because all the ingredients are natural.
10) Easter bunny. You can make the funny bunny from different materials. It can be napkins, threads, paper etc. Get the scheme on the Internet, connect the fantasy and get to work.
As you can see there are a lot of ideas of handmade presents. You just need time, imagination and desire.