Every person dreams about that time, when at last he or she will have a rest. Our writing paper service prepared a list of 15 popular African Resorts. Everyday job is so exhausted and we are tired and really need at least a week of holiday. As a rule, when people have holiday at work they try to go somewhere to popular resort which is far from home. If you have not a lot of money, then it is better to plan the journey beforehand. In this case the tickets on the plane will be much cheaper.
People all over the world choose these places for their holidays. It doesn’t matter what season is, the warm Africa with its hot sun and sand beaches is always popular. On our website you can order academic and others writing works. Our professional writers can do the work of any complexity. We are looking forward to see you among our happy and satisfied customers team. Now you are going to look through the list of the best African places to visit and to have a great rest.
Hope this essay will be interesting for you and when you are going to plan your holiday it would be easier for you to choose the place and hotel. You can also read all about our services and if you have some questions – contact our managers.
The Most Popular Resorts
1) Swakopmund Beaches. Charming resort town Swakopmund is situated near the Atlantic Ocean. Earlier Swakopmund was the biggest city in Namibia. But after losing the title it became the ordinary resort city. This is a wonderful resort it has everything for holidaymakers. Rains are rare here and the average temperature is +25C. The water in the ocean is also very warm, so this resort is the best for those, who likes to relax by the ocean. Those, who prefer leisure, can descend on the ski boards on the sand dunes or enjoy the jeep safari.
2) Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. It is very popular resort. The hotel has 4 swimming pools, diving, snorkeling in the Red Sea; and the building in architectural traditions of the Middle East. As the all Four Seasons Hotel it has a fitness center, spa and restaurants to choose from.
3) Seychelles. On Frigate Island like to stay celebrities, because here is easier to hide from the paparazzi. The island has only one hotel, which can accommodate 40 guests; there is a spa and fishing here. The price includes food (you can eat at anytime, anywhere), the butler and the tour guide on the island and water sports.
4) The Majlis (Kenya). Kenya is better known among tourists who prefer the safari-hunting, but the coast is not less attractive. The Majlis was opened in late 2009 and quickly became one of the best resorts. The main building is a mix of Italian and Swahili culture, decorated with coral stones, carved wood and objects of traditional African art. The price includes boat trips, kayaking and surfing.
5) The Palms (Zanzibar). There are only 6 villas on the resort. They are built in the traditional style of the area, with a thatched roof, but have a great luxury. Each villa has a terrace, two bedrooms, a living room, with views on the Indian Ocean. It is the perfect holiday destination for romantic couples, with massages for two, kite surfing, boat trips and diving. Prices are «all-inclusive».
6) White Pearl Resorts in Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique). Mozambique is not one of the most visited countries in the world. There are no crowds of tourists here. Guests to Ponta Mamoli are delivered by helicopter, and the tourists live in villas with sea views. Tourists can ride horses along the beach, watch the dolphins and turtles, etc.
7) Port Elizabeth. The beaches of this port are popular because of a pleasant climate, calm waves and the absence of insects. The city is situated in the South Africa. The climate is subtropical and the summer lasts for seven months. The winter time is also warm and calm. The Kings beach is very popular among the youth. Everybody can swim and surf here. It is interesting to visit the oceanarium with children. There are a lot of cafes and casinos, where you can have a rest.
8) Mauritius. Move away from the continent to the east, and you will be closer to the island of Mauritius, the country which is conventionally related to Africa. Mauritius - one of the best resorts in the world. Here you can see excellent beaches for the reasonable prices. The local weather, especially from October to March, is the best for autumn-winter experience everyday life. It is a pity that the island is small by world standards. To visit the island you can only by regular flights, but to fly virtually on the edge of the world, to lie on the beach, and to go on an excursion into the interior of the island is rather expensive. It is better to "connect" the visit of Mauritius with trip to Tanzania and Kenya, for example.
9) Mombasa. The city of Mombasa called the sea gates of East Africa. To the south and to the north located a lot of hotels, each of them has its own beach. Bathing here is just gorgeous - the coral reef will protect you from the big waves and possible sharks. There is a famous "Madagascar" – spit marine, which opens at low tide. There are a lot of excursions here to explore marine inhabitants. We can recommend hotels which are located: in the north of Mombasa Serena Beach and Whitesands, in the south - Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, Leopard Beach, Leisure Lodge & Club, Southern Palms, Indian Ocean Beach Club. Service in hotels is perfect but leisurely, among the shady palm there are many shopping centers and discos. You will not be bored to have a rest here!
10) Boulders. The Boulders beach is a part of a great South Africa National Park. Giant stones near shore separate some areas in the water, forming small pools. There is a real kingdom of penguins here. Though the beach is in the crowded place, but penguins liked it many years ago. They are the real owners of this beach and tourists like to come here to swim or just to watch for penguins’ life.
11) Plettenberg Bay. This resort is visited by more than 50 thousand tourists per year, although the city has a population of only 10 thousand. Here you'll see the unforgettable scenery with mountains and boundless ocean.
12) Sun City. It is considered to be one of the most unusual resorts in the world. It is also called the African Las Vegas, as there is the largest casino in the whole continent. Besides, here you will find the perfect sand on the ocean coast.
13) Umhlanga. Here in royal conditions you can spend your vacation – swimming in the Indian Ocean and sunbathing on the white sand. Also here you will not be bored, because the resort has plenty of entertainment centers.
14) Hurghada (Egypt). It is very popular among tourists city. It is not large but full of comfortable hotels and centers. You can order any kind of excursion here. Having a rest in Hurghada, you can get acquainted with all the sights of Egypt and try all kinds of water activities. In general, the rest here is not so expensive.
15) Senegal. It is the most visited by European and American tourists country in West Africa. Tourist infrastructure in Senegal was created by the French. In cities, there are two dozen full-fledged 4-stars hotels and one in West Africa 5-stars hotel "Meridian". There are also private homes-hotels.
Remember, that we can help you also with your home works. Sometimes to pay someone to do my homework is the best decision ever.