Every human body works in its own way, and has its own features. And operability and mental activity can occur at different times of the day. Someone works in the early morning, others in the afternoon. And someone prefers to work in the evening and even at night. It depends on the person, human features and habits.
All people are divided into early birds (those whose operability is the best in the first part of the day) and night owls (those, who prefer to work in the afternoon, in the evening or at late night). Our college paper service will give you the useful information about the best time when you should start writing and can avoid a lot of mistakes. At our service you can order a lot of writing works (essays, academic papers etc). We are happy to help you to cope with all the tasks. Welcome to our website and look through all the information about our company, services and prices. Our managers can always answer all your questions. We promise to do everything in time and to take into account all your wishes. Join our happy customer team!
Early Birds And Night Owls
"Early bird" – is a person who is prone to wake up early in the morning and go to bed, usually before midnight. Only in the morning and until the afternoon, those people have the best mental activity, the most vitality and energy. In the second part of the day they are really tired of work, they are not active and it is really difficult for them to concentrate on their work. Along with the "early birds" there are "night owls" - people who prefer to wake up closer to the middle of the day (or later) and go to sleep, usually after midnight.
Most people – are early birds, but if a person has to get a night job in a few months the body can rebuilt in owls mode. The same is when the person was born an owl and lived all his life in this scheme, like an owl, if it is necessary, he/she can always train the body for an early bird mode.
Most experts believe that the early bird is a healthy lifestyle. It is a way of life - more comfortable, more natural for humans. Day is for work, and night is to have a rest and sleep. When the electricity appeared then appeared night owls. Most owls are young people, who are busy with the life and job, and who do not have enough the day to cope with all deals, to meet everybody, to see everything and to try everything. Then, very tired they at last go to sleep and can’t get up early in the morning. In a Dolls House essay you can see how the main character planned her busy day. She got up early and was always busy, unfortunately had no time to have a rest.
The Perfect Time For Writing
It is very interesting that according to some researches, scientists came to the conclusion that it is better to write in the first part of the day. And we will explain why. Start your day from the writing it is very important. We want to say you that the time of the day can influence on your writing skills and the words you have written. If you have notice that you also do some mistakes, try to control at what time of the day it happens.
The most popular mistakes are:
We are going to give you some interesting facts about writing capabilities of early birds and night owls. So, you can look through and compare. The mistakes were classified to 4 categories: e-mail, social media, blog, Microsoft Word, and there were analyzed over one billion of words.
1) Most of all they write between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m.
2) E-mail: misspelled words are the most popular mistakes. The number of mistakes per 100 words is 11.8.
3) Social media: the number of mistakes per 100 words – 34.
4) Blogs: only 5.6 mistakes per 100 words.
5) Average number of all mistakes per 100 words is 13.8
1) Most of all they write between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.
2) E-mail: misspelled words are the most popular mistakes. The number of mistakes per 100 words is 14.3.
3) Social media: the number of mistakes per 100 words – 41.6
4) Blogs: only 9.1 mistakes per 100 words.
5) Average number of all mistakes per 100 words is 17.0
Both types often done apostrophe mistakes (e.g. lets – let’s us), use too vs. to, everyday vs. Every Day, there vs. their, than vs. then etc. But the early birds are the winner in each point. They are more attentive.
How To Become An Early Bird
So, you have read the facts and understand why it is better to write from the morning till afternoon. But you understand that you have a bad habit to live like a night owl. Don’t be upset, keep calm and be ready to change a little your lifestyle. To become an early bird is possible. Following this advices, you can improve your writing operability, start to write competently and without errors. You will be surprised when your labor productivity will be increased almost in 2 times!
1) Set yourself a time when going to bed and when to wake up. Do it now but be realistic: if you are used to go to bed at 01:00, today go to bed at half past twelve and get up to half an hour earlier than usual. Get used to such a mode, and a week later, again try to change the time. If you cannot sleep at once - do not worry, the body begins to relax even simply being in the bed. Relax and lay with his eyes closed. Dream is sure to come.
2) Organize yourself a cheerful morning. Turn on the light and listen to funny music, make morning exercises, take a shower. All it helps your body to get up and be cheerful. Try to get after the first alarm sound, then smile, thing about pleasant moments and say “good morning” to yourself. Remember, that as you will meet the morning, in this way you will spend the whole day.
3) Prepare your morning from the evening. To easy wake up in the morning, you need to prepare from the evening. In advance, make a to-do list for tomorrow and decide at what time you should get up. Just before going to bed or already in bed, imagine the morning in details: imagine how you wake up, wash your face and easy start working. And give a tomorrow your smile.
As you see, it is possible to change your schedule and lifestyle. Try to be an early bird and you writings will be much better! Stay healthy, successful and be productive.