Why Do We Find These Occupations So Creepy?
Sometimes we are dissatisfied with our life and especially job. We complain that we have no free time or not enough salary. Today our service which is the best among academic proofreading services decided to introduce you the most awful, the most unpopular and the nastiest occupations in the world. Sometimes we do not think about those facts, that some kind of unpleasant work someone has to do. Now we are going to talk about the most terrible works in the whole world.
Every profession is useful and people need it. But there are at least some works that are not for everybody. I am sure that I cannot cope with any of these professions. Only the most desperate and persistent person can cope with them. During the day, people who are engaged in these activities should cope with very unpleasant things: to scrub away dead animals from the roads, swim in the waste water, and even to sniff other people's armpits!!! Later we will discuss every of them. And now I want to remember you that on our website you can order any kind of writing work you wish. Our writing team is best of the best, every writer can cope in time with any task. On our website you can find all the important information and look through the prices. And if you have the questions, please, contact our managers, they are working around the clock. We are looking forward to seeing you among our happy regular customers team. We are absolutely sure, that among our services you can choose some suitable for you.
So, are you ready to read the list of the most unpleasant works in the world? I am sure that after reading this essay, you will thank God for your job, because your complaints are nothing in comparison with these professions. So, it is time to talk about the important things.
1) The guard at Buckingham Palace. Those soldiers Palace are considered the most unlucky in the Army - and we can explain why. This service is really very boring and hard. A lot of time the soldiers spend putting in order their uniform and shoes. And if they have something wrong in their appearance, they are punished. And the punishment is awful – extra tour of duty. This type of service is rather monophonic it does not require special skills and is very passive. It is not easy to stand as a mummy for hours. Not everyone can cope with it.
2) The sewage cleaner in Kolkata. The person is usually constantly under the ground, in dirty water and human excrement. The duties of the cleaner include the eliminating blockages occurring in the reservoir. In this way Rakish (who is only 27) works for the last ten years, earning about only one hundred dollars a month. Do you think it is normal?
3) Malaria Fighter. It is the person who is ready to sit in the open air at night and to endure mosquito bites. The light doesn’t attract this type of mosquitoes. They are interested only in people’s blood and to allow them to bite you is the only way to catch the insect. For one session the person can get more than thousands bites. Can this job to help the person to reach financial stability?
4) The cleaner of portable toilets. Using special instruments cleaners have to remove everything from the toilet hole, to remove the pieces of dirty toilet paper, and clean everything in the toilet cabin, including walls, with hot water. Normally, it takes a few minutes to clean one toilet. The professionals clean from 10 to 60 toilets every day.
5) The cleaner in a pornographic cinema. I think there is no need to comment on this kind of job. It is disgusting, dirty and once more disgusting. But somebody must do it. This is exactly that profession about it you will not tell, neither the wife nor the mother, nor even friends.
6) A taster of cat food. Do you know that the cat food always have a consumer control? But in the role of the consumer there is a man, not a cat. The first part is to bend over to the bowl and sniff. The main aim is to understand if the food is fresh. The second part is to check the presence of bone fragments in the food. Using the hands controller must check all the containers with food. The main aim of the third part is to test the food for the presence of cartilages: the person scoops up a huge spoonful of food, and with the fingers touch the food.
7) The cleaner of killed animals (on the roads). Almost every driver thinks, that if they downed an animal, they don’t need to stop and to clean the road after the accident. And if it is small animals, it doesn’t take a lot pf troubles. But if on the road will stay the killed cow or a moose, it can be a huge problem. Foul odor and the opportunity of other accidents - these are the most dangerous points of this situation. That’s why road services employ some people, which remove the corpses, cleaned and always control the roads.
This list can be continued (the taster of intestinal gas, the drover monkeys, the false witness, the garbage sorters etc.), but to describing all this jobs in details I cannot stay calm, I have got goosebumps. It is so unfair and awful that some people should earn money in such ways. Somebody can complain in the hot office, while another person every day sniffs the cat food. I cannot understand such things. But we should be thankful for those, who can do these jobs for comfortable life. Sometimes we need the results of their job.
I wish you to be lucky and to have the job of your dream. Stop to complain about your life and always remember those who are worse.