Top 20 Recipes That Will Make Your Life Easier
The catastrophic lack of time is felt even in the simplest things, which were thought to be usual just several years ago. I won’t even ask you such questions as, ‘Have you enough time for cooking substantial and healthy breakfast for your family and surprise them with dinner of several dishes?’, or something like, ‘How often you find yourself in the kitchen?’ I remember how the things moved just 15 years ago. I remember that my mom spent several hours daily on cooking super complicated dishes. She peeled the fruits and vegetables, squeezed oranges, stewed various sauces. She cut the ingredients distinctly from one another, put them in different bowls. Then she mixed them, whipped them and subjected them to such a long row of operations that I got tired to watch over her. It was not a usual cooking process. It was a magic.
The lack of time and everyday business made us forget about healthy food. We have no time to wash thousands of dishes and stay in the kitchen for hours with knife and blender. Hamburgers, which we eat on run, sweets, which we put in our mouths every minute to make our stomachs forget about hunger, and Cola, which we wash down the above-mentioned products with. All these snacks don’t make our organisms healthier and our bodies thinner. Each of us wants to look like a top-model or actress that has just set foot on the red carpet, though each look into the mirror gives our bodies a shake. We have no time for ourselves, for our families, and for healthy nutrition.
Despite this, the situation is not critical and there is still a chance to change our lifestyle! Are you ready to start this process? Have you ever thought that such a home appliance as your microwave oven is able to help you with this? If no, here are 20 recipes, which will definitely make your life better.
- Cook a very delicious Indian pilau in your microwave oven. It’s easy, quickly and with no harm to your organism. Just melt butter in the bowl, add some spices, put it into the microwave for 20 seconds, remove it and put 100g of rice then. Add some boiling water to cover rice with it and leave the mixture in the oven for 12 minutes.
- If you are going to cook something for your dinner but you butter resembles a piece of ice, don’t start panicking! Use your microwave oven to soften it. You’ll need just 15 seconds.
- Do you want some fresh cheese? You need a bowl, full-fat milk and lemon juice. Choose the most powerful regime and put the bowl with milk into the microwave. When it starts boiling, take it and add some juice. Then return the bowl into the oven and wait until the curd will separate from the whey. Some more manipulations and your cottage cheese is ready.
- Don’t know how to melt chocolate quickly? Chop it into pieces and put into the oven for 15 seconds twice.
- Has your honey crystallized? The microwave oven will solve this problem!
- If you don’t know how to squeeze a lemon quickly and get as much juice from it as possible, put it into the microwave for 20 seconds.
- When you want to dry some citrus peels or some herbals to flavor the dishes with them then, just wash them carefully, dry with the help of a napkin, put them into the microwave oven and wait for 30 seconds. Then turn the herbs and do the same. One minute is enough to get some new spices. Well done!
- Do you want to cook a marvelous sauce for rice or for some other garnish? Take a zip lock bag, put some frozen vegetables into it (take all you want: broccoli, carrots, peas), add curry into this mixture, 150 ml of coconut milk. Shake this cocktail well and pour into the bowl. Put it into the microwave oven until it is turned into cream. Bon appetite!
- Make your family happy by proposing them some crisps, which are made by you! Slice potato (the slices should be super thin), wash them and dry with a help of a kitchen paper. Don’t let the slices touch each other because they may stick together while baking, and put them into the microwave. Remove them within 3 minutes, turn the slices and repeat the manipulation. No fats, no flavor intensifiers, no harm!
- Are the nuts not aromatic enough and not very crispy? 30 seconds in the microwave oven will be enough to make them ideal.
- Do you use garlic often, though you hate its smell on your fingers? Put the garlic into the microwave oven for 30 seconds and its skin will slip off perfectly.
- Is your bread not fresh? Just put it into the oven! You microwave is able to revive it.
- It’s not difficult to amaze your guests with healthy and easily prepared dishes. Just wash the potato, put it into the oven for 7 minutes. Remove it, add some olive oil and salt, put into the oven again and leave it here for 25 minutes. Everybody will say that your potato is toothsome.
- Don’t know how to prepare healthy dessert and finish it quickly? Chocolate cake in a mug is exactly what you need. Mix flour, sugar, chocolate chips, oil, milk, baking powder, and vanilla in the ordinary mug and put it into the oven. 2 minutes and very tasty and originally served dessert is on your table.
- Are you going to cook some garnish but the beans require soaking during the night? Put the beans into the bowl, cover with water, and add some soda. Just 10 minutes in your microwave oven and the beans are ready!
- Caramel sauce cooking became quick and easy! All you need are soft caramels and some milk. Put this into the oven for 2 minutes and don’t forget to stir the sauce.
- Are you afraid of eating too cold ice cream? Put it into the microwave for 10 seconds. Om nom nom!
- Your microwave oven will help you to make a poached egg in a matter of seconds.
- You may proof your dough in the microwave oven and for this you will need only 30 seconds.
- Take milk, several pieces of dark chocolate, cinnamon, and honey. Put this mixture in the oven. Oh, larruping good drink!
Cook the healthy meals quickly and enjoy your life! Livecustomwriting.com knows how to do this. Do you need more useful counsels? Visit us right now and we’ll supply you will all the necessary material immediately! Content yourself with the best products only!