To have children is the best present in our life. When people married they dream about a child as they understand – none family can be full without a baby. We love children most of all, educate them and care of their future. Later children with their behavior, life and deeds thank us for everything we have done for them.
Among other academic writing companies our company is number one. We just want to help people to cope with their home tasks and have only good marks. We have a great experience in writing academic papers and essays. Our team is able to write your essay for you. Visit our website and look through the general information about our services, prices, team, and other details of ordering papers. We always cope with the deadlines and give you inly original papers. Our managers will answer all your questions and give you all the recommendations. You can stay calm if you have ordered the paper at our website. Our team consists only of professionals and they guarantee you the high quality of the paper. For many years we have a huge base of thankful customers and if you want – you can be one of them. Join us and never be worrying about your writing tasks.
Also in this section:
What Presents Are Important
Under the Christmas trees there are always a lot of toys and candies, but do you understand that for our children we can give something more useful? Today we are going to talk about such kinds of gifts for which your children will be thankful even for years. They can forget about a new doll or car which they received on their birthday, but they never forget the things we are going to talk about. We also explain in what way you will be able to give these gifts.
Top 10 Gifts For Children
1) Family traditions. Everybody used to think that Christmas is magic time and time for miracles. Many parents considered that this magic time is limited only the beautiful Christmas tree and a lot of presents. But it is a common tradition for the whole nation. Try to think of something new and individual for your children. It is never late to take up new traditions. For example, I know that in one family there is a funny tradition. Every year from the first of December and till its end a little bird from Santa Clause comes to the house and brings a little present. It can be anything: bubble blower, candies, handmade present etc. But every morning the child is hurry to run to the window to check a new present. It is really magic time and believe me, even if your child become an adult he/she will still remember this tradition. But come up with something of your own.
2) Health. You know that it is impossible to but health for money. And it is very easy to lose health in your childhood. During winter times everybody wants to sit at home near the fire place and read books. But children are full of energy. Your task is to direct this energy into the right direction. Don’t allow them to sit all the day in front the computer. Check the information about computer addiction – http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/computer-addiction-how-to-deal-with.
So, buy skates, ski, snowboard, sledges and make plan for the whole winter. All the members of the family should go to the forest, park, mountains etc. An active time with parents is more important for children than walking in the yard with their peers. In summer times you can do all the same (without ski and sledges, of course). Your children will be healthier and stronger if they will spend a lot of time outdoors.
3) A good education. It is very important in the life. I know and understand that education is too expensive and sometimes parents think that they cannot afford it. But you should think about it beforehand and save money. If you cannot save money – then search for different free opportunities of studying abroad. Your child should be interested in studying and later he/she would be thankful for the education. You can achieve all that you really want.
4) True friend. It should be a friend who will be with your child for a long time. I don’t mean for the whole life, but the memory of this friend will live forever. A friend who can support and teach how to be attentive to others, explain what kindness and responsibility are.
I just want to tell about a pet. Sometimes it is difficult to decide to buy a pet as not everyone has such the opportunities. But you don’t need to buy a big dog or a fat cat. But if your child dreams about a pet - make him such a gift. The child learns how to care for the pet and will find a new friend and will become more responsible. And, of course, your task is also to teach the child how to be a good friend to others.
5) New impressions. Such pleasant new impressions are vital for all children and even for adults. Children still haven’t the whole picture of the world where they live. And everything depends on you. The more you show your child, the more interesting it will be his/her world.
You should travel as much as your money allows. Have funny and not ordinary vacations. Try to visit those places where you have not been yet. Go through the all-all museums and memorial sites in your city, visit all the exhibitions and presentation in the theater. Do it regularly, not only on holidays. Maybe you are not interested in something but the child will be delighted with it.
6) Independence. The main task for the parents is to prepare the child for an adult and independent life. And start doing it from the first days of life of your child. Don’t think that the child will be with you many more years. The time flies. And you should learn not to do for the child what he can do himself. You should teach, show and explain but not to do instead of him. It all begins with the small things (hold a spoon and fork) and ends with the first self-earned money.
7) The ability to manage money. It is very difficult. At first we need ourselves to learn how to count money. You can do it as you want: to write down all the income and expenses, complete table or to download the special app. Your child will watch for you and soon you can give him pocket money. Even a little child can understand what it is better: to spend quickly his money for sweets or to save money and buy a toy. It is the beginning of financial literacy.
8) Self-confidence. You child should be self-confident from the first years. Help him or her in this. Love your child and don’t be angry with his mistakes and limitations. Just help him to overcome everything. Do not laugh if they are afraid of something (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/face-your-fear-list-of-10-popular-fears).
9) Attention. Your child needs your attention forever and never mind how old is he or she. I understand that you can be busy and tired at work but find time for your children. Always be with your children. Let them be sure that you are ready to help them or to advise at any time. Time spent with children is priceless. And later they will be thankful for your time.
10) Ability to work with his hands. Bring the child to the household work. But don’t forget that your child is just a pupil, so do everything together. Try to teach him, playing different games.
You have read the essay about the most important gifts for our children. I hope that if you have a baby you will do all the best to make her or him really happy. And if you have problems with your homework – use our authority professional essay rewriter.