Everyone likes cold and delicious ice cream, not just children. What can be better in hot weather than a great portion of ice cream with different flavoring, but what can I say, inveterate sweethearts want to eat mouth-watering ice cream even in winter. But still the greatest popularity of this yummy is in the summer, because it can really save from the hot weather. Today there are hundreds of varieties and flavors of ice cream. Our write custom essays service just couldn’t get around this topic and we invite you to read the coolest and most "tasty" essay about ice cream. Our service works perfectly. Sometimes student have the perfect idea (pay someone to write my essay) and we assure you that you can use this idea right now.
Also in this section:
Top 12 Facts About Ice Cream
1) We really do not know when the ice cream first appeared. It's a mystery, covered in darkness. But be sure, people have enjoyed this dessert a few hundred years ago. For example, we know from historical sources that about 4000 thousand years in China there was such a dish. The Chinese ate pieces of berries and fruits that were mixed with ice or snow. Well, is this a prototype of modern ice cream? The ancient Greeks also realized that ice cream is quite tasty. In this country, people long ago used to eat frozen milk and juices. More information about our company is here.
2) The first portions of ice cream, of course, were very different from the yummy we eat today. For example, in Russia people in milk added honey. All these ingredients were frozen and then divided into pieces. There was something like ice cream. But here the real ice cream in Russia appeared only in the 18th century. And in Europe and America it appeared even earlier. Simply in those days it was really a delicacy that people could not afford to eat every day in unlimited quantities (as we are now).
3) Are you a real sweet tooth? Are you ready to pay a lot of money for a real delicacy? It's very easy to check. The most expensive ice cream in the world costs $ 1000. And do not laugh, this is not a joke. Is it golden, you will say? Yes, it is really golden. And this isn’t also a joke. In fact, some kind of gold (which is edible) is added to the ice cream (I'll be frank with you, I have no idea what it is) and very expensive and rare berries. People say that ice cream is very tasty. But how to know? I'm afraid that even if you are a great sweetheart, then you will not risk paying $ 1000 for a portion of ice cream, even if it is magical (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/inspiring-ideas-for-your-school-lunch-box).
4) I already said that for today there are many types of ice cream. Everyone prefers something of their own. For example, I'm delighted with chocolate ice cream or vanilla with caramel. Well, someone can’t live without fruit ice cream. But special researches have determined the rating of ice cream. Ironically, the traditional vanilla ice cream is in the lead, in second place is chocolate, and only then different fruit tastes.
5) Want to know how the ice pop appeared? It's really a funny story. This kind of ice cream was invented by a boy, who was only 11 years old. Once young Frank forgot his glass of juice on the porch of the house. It was winter, and there was a stirring stick in the glass. In the morning the boy saw that the liquid was frozen. But now it was very interesting to eat such type of ice cream, it was really cool and convenient with simple stick. Years passed, the boy grew up and created his own trademark ice cream on a stick.
6) Now a little bit about ice cream in a waffle cone. An interesting discovery happened at the fair in the distant 1904. Everything was purely accidental. Nearby there was a stall with ice cream and a stall with flat waffle sheets. So, people bought ice cream restlessly, and at that time this dish was served in small saucers. The saucers quickly ran out, but there were a lot of people wishing to buy ice cream. All this was sadly observed by the seller of waffles, he did not have customers at all. So he offered to serve ice cream in a cone waffle. As you can see, the idea was really brilliant.
7) Do you want to know where the biggest fans of ice cream live? If believe to statistics, this delicious dessert is bought most of all by Americans, Australians, Belgians, New Zealanders and Danes.
8) On the last day of 2000, the Russians decided to excel. In one of the capital’s squares they dazzled a huge snowman from ice cream. The sculpture was about two meters in size. To look at the sweet snowman came thousands of curious people, including celebrities. The snowman was not white, as it should, but displayed the Russian flag. The top part of the sculpture was made of a cream, then there was a layer of blueberry ice cream, and below it was a strawberry ice cream.
9) Often doctors recommend eating ice cream with preventive purposes. Probably, we do not adhere to any recommendations so joyously. But it is proved that if you regularly eat ice cream, then your throat is hardened and in the future you will have less chance of getting sore throat and similar diseases.
10) All of you have seen ice cream in advertising many times. Have you ever thought of the fact that it's not ice cream that is used for filming? To be honest, I never thought about it. Often companies use colored mashed potatoes. It's really easier to work with it and besides, it does not melt.
11) An interesting event was with the seller of ice cream. The seller added a pinch of cocaine in each portion. He became simply a sales leader, because people not only enjoyed a delicious dessert, but also got an euphoria (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/how-to-cook-cakes-like-a-real-chef). No wonder they were returning to the stall. Soon the cunning of the seller was uncovered, but it was not possible to condemn him.
12) Funny, but the word “Eskimo” was invented not at all in order to describe ice cream. In France, people called in this way children's overalls. Clothes looked like the one in which the people of the north were wrapped up. Then they called ice cream and wrapped it in a layer of chocolate.
13) There is the largest ice cream café in the world. It is situated in Venezuela. If you are a sweet tooth, then you should definitely go there. In this cafe there are about 700 kinds of delicious dessert. Well, the choice will be really difficult. The proofreading academic essay service can solve your problems at school.